Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A New Blog

So today I decided it was time to join the masses and start a blog. My life is interesting enough - if only to me - and I feel that I should have the pleasure of writing it out once in a while to share with those interested enough to read it.

A lot is going on in my life right now, as with everybody else. Wyatt is 2 1/2, Briley is not yet 3 months, I'm about to return to work, Jeffrey and I are trying to lose weight, I'm learning to cook - finally, and my mom, who is currently living with us, is teaching me while she helps with the kids and looks for work. So you never know what's going to happen and what I'll be writting about.

The trick is, or the down-side about blogging, is that I haven't a real clue what I'm doing. So I'm going to make mistakes, screw this up a few times, and definitely won't be blogging every day. However, if you want to read what I want to write, feel free to.

This should be simple and this will be crazy. After-all, this is My Simple Crazy Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment